High Energy Choc-Choc-Choc Balls
These energy balls are soft and velvety like truffles but are packed with natural sugars and nutrients to keep you on the go. Easy to combine with only 3 ingredients, they are intense in chocolate, feel free to reduce the cacao to your taste.[ Makes 15-16 small balls ]
- 6 Medjool dates (Type O non-secretor substitute dried figs)
- 2 Tablespoons Almond butter, smooth or crunchy according to your preference
- 1 Tablespoon pure cacao powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, blend until combined into a soft dough.
- With a small ice cream scoop, form little balls and place on a tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Refrigerate… or eat instantly!