Homemade Almond Milk-Right for All Blood Types
Almond milk is a right for all blood types substitute for dairy and soy milk, however, many store brands contain ingredients that are not blood type friendly. Here’s an easy and quick method of making your own almond milk that is free from preservatives and additives. Almond milk can be made and stored preferably in a glass container in your refrigerator and it will keep for three to four days. All you need are almonds, water, a blender or food processor, and some cheesecloth. Why not make your own?
- 1 cup organic almonds
- 2 cups water
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Buy organic almonds already blanched or buy in skins.
- With almonds in skins just add boiling water, enough to cover, and leave for approx 5 minutes. Remove from water. Then just squeeze. Skins pop off quite easily.
- In a blender put 1 cup almonds to 2 cups water and blend until reasonably smooth.
- strain the liquid through a cloth.
- The almond meal can be used for biscuits and cakes etc.
- The milk should be stored in the fridge and may separate. Just shake to combine again.
Turkey Stock – Right For All Blood TypesNovember 26th, 2016
Turkey/Chicken Pot Pies – Right For All Blood TypesNovember 25th, 2016
Thanksgiving Stuffing – Right For All Blood TypesNovember 23rd, 2016
Homemade Almond Milk-Right for All Blood TypesNovember 5th, 2016
Baking Right for Your Blood TypeOctober 1st, 2016