Ghee-licious Rice Cakes!
I have to admit, sometimes munching on a plain rice cake can be like chewing on cardboard. This recipe takes the lowly rice cake to new heights with the addition of ghee and then tops it with nut butter and honey and dried fruit for a satisfying, energy boosting snack that combines crunchy, sweet, salty and creamy!
- 1 rice cake
- 1 Tablespoon compliant nut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey or compliant sweetener
- raisins or other compliant fruit or dried fruit
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Spread a thin layer of ghee over the rice cake
- Spread nut butter over that
- Then top with the sweetener and or fruit .
The ghee gives plain rice cakes a delicious twist that is just ghee-licious!
More Evidence of Fish as Brain Food!August 22nd, 2014
Trans Fats: What You Need To KnowAugust 20th, 2014
A Sweet Deal! Free Shipping and Two Frozen Dessert RecipesAugust 15th, 2014
6 Tips for Glowing Summer SkinAugust 6th, 2014
Research Finds Organically Grown Foods Have More NutrientsJuly 30th, 2014
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.