Ghee-licious Rice Cakes!
I have to admit, sometimes munching on a plain rice cake can be like chewing on cardboard. This recipe takes the lowly rice cake to new heights with the addition of ghee and then tops it with nut butter and honey and dried fruit for a satisfying, energy boosting snack that combines crunchy, sweet, salty and creamy!
- 1 rice cake
- 1 Tablespoon compliant nut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey or compliant sweetener
- raisins or other compliant fruit or dried fruit
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Spread a thin layer of ghee over the rice cake
- Spread nut butter over that
- Then top with the sweetener and or fruit .
The ghee gives plain rice cakes a delicious twist that is just ghee-licious!
Autumn InspirationOctober 25th, 2016
How to Read a Gluten Free LabelOctober 18th, 2016
Sweet Potato/Pumpkin Muffins with Carob DrizzleOctober 15th, 2016
Wheat Free or Gluten Free? What Your Blood Type Tells YouOctober 13th, 2016
Spelt Is A Healthier Wheat ChoiceOctober 6th, 2016