Ghee-licious Rice Cakes!
I have to admit, sometimes munching on a plain rice cake can be like chewing on cardboard. This recipe takes the lowly rice cake to new heights with the addition of ghee and then tops it with nut butter and honey and dried fruit for a satisfying, energy boosting snack that combines crunchy, sweet, salty and creamy!
- 1 rice cake
- 1 Tablespoon compliant nut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey or compliant sweetener
- raisins or other compliant fruit or dried fruit
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Spread a thin layer of ghee over the rice cake
- Spread nut butter over that
- Then top with the sweetener and or fruit .
The ghee gives plain rice cakes a delicious twist that is just ghee-licious!
Baking Right for Your Blood TypeOctober 1st, 2016
Elderberry and the Common ColdSeptember 29th, 2016
Back to School Essentials: 6 Steps to Keep Your Kids (and Yourself) HealthySeptember 27th, 2016
Right For Your Blood Type Lunchtime Lettuce WrapsSeptember 24th, 2016
Immune Boosting Tips for KidsSeptember 22nd, 2016