Ghee-licious Rice Cakes!
I have to admit, sometimes munching on a plain rice cake can be like chewing on cardboard. This recipe takes the lowly rice cake to new heights with the addition of ghee and then tops it with nut butter and honey and dried fruit for a satisfying, energy boosting snack that combines crunchy, sweet, salty and creamy!
- 1 rice cake
- 1 Tablespoon compliant nut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey or compliant sweetener
- raisins or other compliant fruit or dried fruit
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Spread a thin layer of ghee over the rice cake
- Spread nut butter over that
- Then top with the sweetener and or fruit .
The ghee gives plain rice cakes a delicious twist that is just ghee-licious!
Why Naturopathic Medicine?November 10th, 2014
Butyrate and GheeNovember 7th, 2014
Free Lecture in ConnecticutOctober 31st, 2014
Grilled Salmon With Lemon & DillOctober 15th, 2014
Q&A With Dr. D’Adamo: ProbioticsSeptember 25th, 2014
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.