Ghee-licious Rice Cakes!
I have to admit, sometimes munching on a plain rice cake can be like chewing on cardboard. This recipe takes the lowly rice cake to new heights with the addition of ghee and then tops it with nut butter and honey and dried fruit for a satisfying, energy boosting snack that combines crunchy, sweet, salty and creamy!
- 1 rice cake
- 1 Tablespoon compliant nut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey or compliant sweetener
- raisins or other compliant fruit or dried fruit
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Spread a thin layer of ghee over the rice cake
- Spread nut butter over that
- Then top with the sweetener and or fruit .
The ghee gives plain rice cakes a delicious twist that is just ghee-licious!
Eat Right for Your Type — Twenty Year’s LaterJanuary 10th, 2017
Blood Type Diet Food ValuesJanuary 3rd, 2017
Interview with Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo & Catherine WhitneyDecember 29th, 2016
20th Anniversary edition of Eat Right for Your TypeDecember 27th, 2016
Shine BrightlyDecember 22nd, 2016