Prevent Bloating in 5 Easy Steps
Nobody likes to feel bloated. Reduce the likelihood of feeling like a balloon with these easy tips:
1. Follow your blood type diet – Eating the right foods reduces the chances that your digestive system will rebel!
2. Stay away from carbonated beverages – Tiny bubbles can cause big problems in your gut. Instead of a carbonated beverage sip herbal teas (ginger is particularly good for gassy tummies).
3. Avoid artificial sweeteners – These troublemakers lurk in everything from chewing gum to fruit juice!
4. Rinse your beans – Canned beans can make you gassy but draining them and rinsing the beans really well removes the starches that can cause bloating.
5. Drink lots of water – It may seem counter-intuitive, but drinking lots of water cleanses your system and removes excess water and toxins.
Winter Activities to Keep Kids MovingJanuary 16th, 2015
5 Essential Tips For Reducing Holiday StressNovember 26th, 2014
A Sedentary Lifestyle Is Hurting YouNovember 4th, 2014
10 Benefits of TurmericNovember 3rd, 2014
Fall Harvest: Fruits & VegetablesOctober 29th, 2014
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.