Prevent Bloating in 5 Easy Steps
Nobody likes to feel bloated. Reduce the likelihood of feeling like a balloon with these easy tips:
1. Follow your blood type diet – Eating the right foods reduces the chances that your digestive system will rebel!
2. Stay away from carbonated beverages – Tiny bubbles can cause big problems in your gut. Instead of a carbonated beverage sip herbal teas (ginger is particularly good for gassy tummies).
3. Avoid artificial sweeteners – These troublemakers lurk in everything from chewing gum to fruit juice!
4. Rinse your beans – Canned beans can make you gassy but draining them and rinsing the beans really well removes the starches that can cause bloating.
5. Drink lots of water – It may seem counter-intuitive, but drinking lots of water cleanses your system and removes excess water and toxins.
Your August HarvestJuly 29th, 2014
Are You Addicted to Your Cell Phone?July 14th, 2014
Gut Bacteria and Blood Type – The Key to HealthJune 9th, 2014
Blood Type and Cardiovascular HealthJune 8th, 2014
Plant a Right for Your Type Herb GardenMay 27th, 2014
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.