Your Daily Treat: Turmeric Milk
If you love Chai tea, you’re going to be head-over-heels for Turmeric Milk! Warm, spicy, bold and packed with nutrients and anti-inflammatory compounds this is going to be your go-to cold weather beverage. In the summer, let it cool and blend with fresh blueberries and ice for an anti-oxidant packed smoothie.
- 2 cups of right for your type milk (almond, soy, rice, hemp, etc…)
- 1 teaspoon of local honey
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- small pinch grated ginger (fresh if you have it)
- 1 teaspoon of grated cinnamon, nutmeg, and/or cardamom (or a blend of all three to taste)
- Bring all ingredients to a simmer in a small saucepan,stir
- reduce heat and drink warm.
- You may also consume this chilled, if preferred
Categories: Ann Quasarano, Recipes, Recipes: All Types, Recipes: beverages
Tags: blood type diet, milk, turmeric