6 Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing
Your skin is your largest organ. It functions as both protection and a mode of elimination. Dry skin brushing is a method of daily hygiene that has many benefits – below find just a few!
- Removes dried, dead cells that block the pores. Daily brushing allows the skin to breathe easier and increases its ability to eliminate the waste products of your metabolism.
- Increases circulation of the blood and lymph vessels that lie close to the surface of the skin. The blood, fluid, and its contents are returned to the heart for redistribution or elimination.
- Increases the nutrients to the skin. By clearing out stagnant materials, there is an increased oxygen/carbon dioxide exchange, and other nutrients, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, etc… are brought to the area.
- Removes waste products of cellular metabolism through blood vessels.
- Decreases the workload on the rest of the body.
- Warms the skin.
Tips for Better VisionOctober 11th, 2014
10 Need To Know Blood Type Diet Health FactsOctober 9th, 2014
Building Your Child’s Immune SystemOctober 1st, 2014
Synap(ses) To It! 5 Ways to Boost Brain FunctionAugust 26th, 2014
Benefits of Dry Brushing Your SkinAugust 23rd, 2014
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.