10 Amazing Health Facts from the Files of Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo
- Horseradish may do more than just spice up your favorite sandwich. Scientists have shown that this spice/food has substantial activity against a range of bad bacteria. Horseradish is a neutral or beneficial for all blood types.
- Regularly rocking a child can promote brain growth, results in faster weight gain, earlier development of vision and hearing, and earlier development of distinct sleep patterns.
- Take note blood type O’s: research suggests that combining cherry with ground beef slows down the oxidative deterioration of meat fats and substantially reduces these HAA compounds.
- High tissue burdens of heavy or toxic metals have been suggested to be a common biological burden for most people. Seaweeds contain alginates which can help bind heavy metals and allow them to transit more safely through the digestive tract.
- While anyone can have an ear infection, studies show that type A children, or children of blood type A mothers, are much more routinely affected.
- In all blood types, the average number of cavities is lower for secretors than for non-secretors. This difference is most significant for smooth surface areas of the teeth.
- Green tea consumption might increase the amount of energy (or calories) you burn. It appears to have a thermogenic property which promotes fat oxidation. Green tea is beneficial for all blood types.
- Ancient wheat was about 2% protein. Modern hybrids can contain as much as 14% protein, largely due to genetic manipulation in the misguided belief that wheat is a convenient vehicle to rectify the world’s protein malnutrition. Unfortunately most of the harmful fractions of wheat, such as the lectins, are found in the protein portion of the grain.
- Research is clear that a bout of acute stress in virtually any form will cause a temporary lowering of your immune system, while chronic stress will result in continued less than optimum performance of various components of your immune system.
- Exposure to morning sunshine at the time you should be waking is essential for the proper 24-hour release cycle of cortisol.
Are You Addicted to Your Cell Phone?July 14th, 2014
Natural Insect RepellentsJuly 12th, 2014
Protect Yourself from Mosquito Borne VirusesJuly 11th, 2014
Decoding Your Fruit & VeggiesJuly 10th, 2014
Which Is Longer, Your Torso or Your Legs?July 2nd, 2014
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.