10 Amazing Health Facts from the Files of Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo
- Horseradish may do more than just spice up your favorite sandwich. Scientists have shown that this spice/food has substantial activity against a range of bad bacteria. Horseradish is a neutral or beneficial for all blood types.
- Regularly rocking a child can promote brain growth, results in faster weight gain, earlier development of vision and hearing, and earlier development of distinct sleep patterns.
- Take note blood type O’s: research suggests that combining cherry with ground beef slows down the oxidative deterioration of meat fats and substantially reduces these HAA compounds.
- High tissue burdens of heavy or toxic metals have been suggested to be a common biological burden for most people. Seaweeds contain alginates which can help bind heavy metals and allow them to transit more safely through the digestive tract.
- While anyone can have an ear infection, studies show that type A children, or children of blood type A mothers, are much more routinely affected.
- In all blood types, the average number of cavities is lower for secretors than for non-secretors. This difference is most significant for smooth surface areas of the teeth.
- Green tea consumption might increase the amount of energy (or calories) you burn. It appears to have a thermogenic property which promotes fat oxidation. Green tea is beneficial for all blood types.
- Ancient wheat was about 2% protein. Modern hybrids can contain as much as 14% protein, largely due to genetic manipulation in the misguided belief that wheat is a convenient vehicle to rectify the world’s protein malnutrition. Unfortunately most of the harmful fractions of wheat, such as the lectins, are found in the protein portion of the grain.
- Research is clear that a bout of acute stress in virtually any form will cause a temporary lowering of your immune system, while chronic stress will result in continued less than optimum performance of various components of your immune system.
- Exposure to morning sunshine at the time you should be waking is essential for the proper 24-hour release cycle of cortisol.
Want to Look Younger? Avoid These FoodsFebruary 26th, 2015
Cooking For Families With Multiple Blood TypesFebruary 25th, 2015
Why Personalized Nutrition MattersFebruary 10th, 2015
Benefits of Green TeaJanuary 27th, 2015
4 Herbs that Improve Milk Production for Breastfeeding MomsJanuary 12th, 2015
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.