Your Blood Type Personality – 5 Tips for Each Type
In his book, Live Right for Your Type, Dr. D’Adamo discussed the personality types associated with each blood type and offered tips for living fully. Below find lifestyle tips that bring out the best YOU!
Blood Type A
- Cultivate creativity and expression in your life
- Establish a consistent daily schedule
- Go to bed no later than 11:00 PM and sleep for eight hours or more. Don’t linger in bed, as soon as you get up, get going!
- Take at least two breaks of twenty minutes each during the work day. Stretch, take a walk, do deep breathing exercises or meditate.
- Don’t skip meals
- Eat more protein at the start of the day, less at the end
Blood Type O
- Develop clear plans for goals and tasks – annual, monthly, weekly, daily to avoid impulsivity.
- Make lifestyle changes gradually, rather than trying to tackle everything at once.
- Chew slowly and put your fork down between bites of food.
- Avoid making big decisions or spending money when stressed.
- Do something physical when you feel anxious.
Blood Type B
- Visualization is a powerful technique for Type Bs. If you can visualize it, you can achieve it
- Find healthy ways to express your nonconformist side
- Spend at least twenty minutes a day involved in some creative task that requires your complete attention
- Go to bed no later than 11:00PM and sleep for eight hours or more. It is essential for B’s to maintain their circadian rhythm
- Use meditation to relax during breaks
Blood Type AB
- Cultivate your social nature in welcoming environments. Avoid situations that are highly competitive
- Avoid ritualistic thinking and fixating on issues, especially those you can’t control or influence
- Develop a clear plan for goals and tasks – annually, monthly, weekly, daily – to avoid rushing
- Make lifestyle changes gradually, rather than trying to tackle everything at once
- Engage in a community, neighborhood or other group activity that gives you a meaningful connection to a group
5 Essential Tips For Reducing Holiday StressNovember 26th, 2014
A Sedentary Lifestyle Is Hurting YouNovember 4th, 2014
10 Benefits of TurmericNovember 3rd, 2014
Fall Harvest: Fruits & VegetablesOctober 29th, 2014
5 Steps for Avoiding FallsOctober 2nd, 2014
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.