8 Tips to Avoid The Flu
We have been receiving a lot of calls expressing concern about this year’s strain of the flu. Dr. D’Adamo is recommending the following to stay flu-free this season:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink 12-16 oz. of water daily.
- Avoid sugar. It depresses the immune system.
- Be more compliant with your Blood Type, GenoType, or SWAMI Diet.
- Use good hygiene etiquette – wash your hands frequently, cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Give your children hand sanitizer to bring to school (and take some to work, yourself).
- As a proactive measure, Dr. D’Adamo recommends taking Proberry 3 Liquid or Proberry Caps, Deflect O, Deflect A, Deflect AB, or Deflect B, and Quercetin Plus.
Tips for Better VisionOctober 11th, 2014
10 Need To Know Blood Type Diet Health FactsOctober 9th, 2014
Building Your Child’s Immune SystemOctober 1st, 2014
Synap(ses) To It! 5 Ways to Boost Brain FunctionAugust 26th, 2014
Benefits of Dry Brushing Your SkinAugust 23rd, 2014
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.