8 Tips to Avoid The Flu
We have been receiving a lot of calls expressing concern about this year’s strain of the flu. Dr. D’Adamo is recommending the following to stay flu-free this season:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink 12-16 oz. of water daily.
- Avoid sugar. It depresses the immune system.
- Be more compliant with your Blood Type, GenoType, or SWAMI Diet.
- Use good hygiene etiquette – wash your hands frequently, cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Give your children hand sanitizer to bring to school (and take some to work, yourself).
- As a proactive measure, Dr. D’Adamo recommends taking Proberry 3 Liquid or Proberry Caps, Deflect O, Deflect A, Deflect AB, or Deflect B, and Quercetin Plus.
Hidden Sources Of GlutenMarch 28th, 2015
Top 3 Cosmetic Ingredients to AvoidMarch 21st, 2015
Live Right for Strength & BalanceMarch 3rd, 2015
5 Reasons To Eat Your BroccoliMarch 2nd, 2015
Want to Look Younger? Avoid These FoodsFebruary 26th, 2015
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.