8 Tips to Avoid The Flu
We have been receiving a lot of calls expressing concern about this year’s strain of the flu. Dr. D’Adamo is recommending the following to stay flu-free this season:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink 12-16 oz. of water daily.
- Avoid sugar. It depresses the immune system.
- Be more compliant with your Blood Type, GenoType, or SWAMI Diet.
- Use good hygiene etiquette – wash your hands frequently, cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Give your children hand sanitizer to bring to school (and take some to work, yourself).
- As a proactive measure, Dr. D’Adamo recommends taking Proberry 3 Liquid or Proberry Caps, Deflect O, Deflect A, Deflect AB, or Deflect B, and Quercetin Plus.
Want to Look Younger? Avoid These FoodsFebruary 26th, 2015
Cooking For Families With Multiple Blood TypesFebruary 25th, 2015
Tips to Counter Food CravingsFebruary 9th, 2015
The Benefits of Infrared SaunaFebruary 8th, 2015
Brewing the Perfect Cup of TeaFebruary 6th, 2015
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.