Homemade Almond Milk
Almond milk is a right for all types substitute for dairy and soy milk, but many store brands contain ingredients that are not blood type friendly. Why not make your own?
- 1 cup organic almonds
- 2 cups water
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Buy organic almonds already blanched or buy in skins.
- With almonds in skins just add boiling water, enough to cover, and leave for approx 5 minutes. Remove from water. Then just squeeze. Skins pop off quite easily.
- In a blender put 1 cup almonds to 2 cups water and blend until reasonably smooth.
- strain the liquid through a cloth.
- The almond meal can be used for biscuits and cakes etc.
- The milk should be stored in the fridge and may separate. Just shake to combine again.
Homemade Nut ButterMarch 5th, 2015
Cooking For Families With Multiple Blood TypesFebruary 25th, 2015
Ancient Grains for Your TypeFebruary 12th, 2015
Spelt – All You Knead!January 26th, 2015
Hearty Turkey StewJanuary 20th, 2015
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.